We recognise the concerns from the local community over the development of the Langarth site.
- The quality of the new homes.
- The impact on existing traffic congestion on the A390.
- Increased pressures on local schools and health services.
We want to prevent these developments coming forward on an uncoordinated basis. We are developing a coherent masterplan for the development. This sets higher standards for placemaking and design in the area and will ensure the scheme provides:
- A sustainable community.
- A more attractive place to live.
- Good quality homes serving Truro.